Instead of Friday being the end of my week, I am still here waiting for my 6:30am alarm to go off just in time to wake me up for my Saturday class. And in lieu of my whining (again) about how I’d love to be in the South, I decided to create this ‘miss list’. It’s basically the things I utterly miss the most, and well, you get the picture.
1. I miss taking Joe out on dates. See how happy he makes me?
2. I miss riding on a school bus!
3. I miss my long hair.
4. I miss San Francisco.
5. I miss not knowing how to ‘live’ on my own.
6. I miss not being caught up with readings I don’t even understand.
7. I miss using a good ‘ol desktop for work.
8. I miss my Green Archer.
9. I miss hanging out in BF.
10. And, most importantly, I miss the familiar feeling of home.