“Today your food intake will consist of brown rice, fruit juices and all the vegetables you care to consume.”
I was especially excited for Day 7 because 1) it’s finally over and 2) the items on the menu were my kind of thing. It came to a surprise to me that I actually enjoyed drinking the green juice I bought yesterday. The blend of fruits like kiwi, apples, and peaches and vegetables like spinach and broccoli were a pleasant burst of flavor! Although the added spirulina and chlorophyll might take others aback, I swear by the nutritious goodness this drink has to offer. It’s really good and I am now a fan. Aside from this juice discovery, however, my day went pretty normal.
What I ate:
- 1 Fuji apple
- 1 bottle Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness juice
- 1 bottle Botlhouse Farms Starawberry-Banana juice
- 2.5 liters water
- Spinach salad with boiled chicken and tofu (Okay, I cheated on this because I’m not supposed to take meat at all– but I was so hungry when lunch came!)
- A small amount of mixed veggies and around 3 spoonfuls of brown rice for dinner (I felt too full from the first three bites I took. It was weird because it’s like my tummy repelled the rice I ate.)
- 10 mini cut baby carrots and 2 tbsp garlic hummus
What I did:
- 65 minutes on the Precor Elliptical (Total distance covered: 4.99 miles / 543 cal)
- 6 reps of 3 lbs weights
I’M FINALLY DONE. Watch out for my next post re: my verdict on the GM Diet. Cheers to step one towards a healthier lifestyle!